Sunday, November 20, 2011

beautiful embroidery

Hmmm...I'm getting in the mood for gifts - giving ánd receiving. First I found the DIY iPhone cross stitch case from the Purl Bee. And then I couldn't stop searching the net for more breathtaking embroidery. The iPhone case is high on my wishlist. I know my husband Peter reads my blog every now and then, so this one's for you, darling: I would loooove a black one!

Left: embroidered driftwood by Ella Robinson, right: DIY iPhone cross stitch case. You can buy the case here at the Purl Bee and find the adorable tree pattern (and tutorial) here

 
These two lovely pieces I found on Etsy, in two different shops. Left: Sometimes I swirl and on the right: About SHE.

These little people have personality, their embroidered faces are so sweet! And it is reassuring to see that folkloristic patterns - used in a genuine way - are always 'in fashion'. I love the designs, the shop and the blog of Specks & Keepings!

3 comments:

  1. Ik wil anders ook wel een hoesje voor je borduren. No problem wel dan een lekker wijntje erbij uit een doos natuurlijk.
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little people too!! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.