Thursday, November 11, 2010

sustainability day




Today it is sustainability day.
I think I can say, I do my best. It is often a matter of balancing between bad and worse. For example: the production of LED-lights seems to be very bad for the environment, whereas the use of LED-lights saves the world masses of energy!
Same balance-problem with these gorgeous Envirosax reusable bags I allways carry around. I save a pile of plastic bags offered in shops, but I wondered if the production (polyester) of the bags is that ecofriendly. Fortunately Envirosax has a good and honest answer to that on their website.

Oh, I almost forgot: of course my own products (paper, ink and bags) are ecofriendly as well!

6 comments:

  1. Ze zien er mooier uit en dragen ook fijner. Maar je hebt gelijk papier is nog beter. Een andere oplossing is 'stop shopping'.
    grt, Helmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik heb ook allerlei tassies,
    meer dan dat ik ooit boodschappen kan tillen.
    ik moet met al die mooie tassen,
    eigenlijk in de hoek staan
    en mij diep schamen.
    Bij andere zaken lukt het veel beter,
    en krijg ik zelfs het consuminderen onder de knie.
    Maar een mooie tas, kan ik maar zelden laten hangen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te koop bij www.laviedemarie.nl, daar heb ik 'm ook van, hip en handig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Jurianne,
    Allereerst nog de beste wensen voor 2011!
    Het mooei is dat je de tassen èn jouw producten bij ons tegelijk kan kopen!
    de VerwonderinG
    Hoogbrugstraat 21
    6221 CN Maastricht
    www.verwondering.nl

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.