Tuesday, June 22, 2010

summer? spring!


Although summer started yesterday, I unfolded a little garden called 'Spring' on my table! It's a new tablecloth I designed for my friend Sabien, who has this great wholesalebusiness called Engel. I already designed Little Elephant, which has a rather different feel. Spring is definately a sunshine design, Elephant is more masculin and could serve in wintertime as well. Sabien sells both designs as tablecloths, childrens aprons (they are sooooo cute, will show them later) and place mats. It's all made of a matt coated cotton, which you can wash and even iron on the cotton side.
You can contact Engel for wholesale information and of course for a salespoint near you!

2 comments:

  1. How nice! A perfect color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooi!

    look what i found!

    http://inredningsbloggen.blogg.se/2010/june/onskebatar-och-andra-glada-saker.html?_tmp=b30664ea5eb021a6e58c90af8db096b76a80a4e4

    g.

    sonia

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.