Monday, October 19, 2009

Etsy Autumn

Since a few days I smell autumn in the air, in my garden and even in my house (pumpkin soup). I checked Etsy on warm woolen and wooden stuff. Here is what I found.

The woolen mushroom and the acorns are needle felted by Lil Fish Studio. Those great Danish looking candle holders come from Jenny Hopscotch Vintage. The other wooden 'thing' is a gorgious 'bird head cup' I found at Nature Design. Handknit Hugs produced those tiny knitted slippers. The larger yellow ones are crotcheted by Caity Jo.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection! Thanks for including my slippers! :D

    CaitiJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these items are lovely--as is your whole blog! Thanks for the mention! (Jenny Hopscotch crew)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful choices! I'm so flattered that you've included me here, thank you so much!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.